Butterscotch Oatmeal CookiesRecipe Index: Desserts > Drop Cookies
1 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!®
1 3/4 cups firmly packed dark brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups quick cooking oats
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup water
1 cup butterscotch morsels
1 cup chopped nuts
1. In large bowl beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Add vanilla.
4. Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; add alternately with water to creamed mixture.
5. Stir in butterscotch morsels and nuts.
6. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
7. Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven 8 to 10 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
Makes about 6 dozen cookies