over 1500 quotes for samples, magnets and other projects
One of the most commonly asked questions I've had is "Can we use these for projects we sell?" I've been
told that unless it is trademarked (TM) or service marked (SM), you cannot "own" a saying.
I've also looked at the usage restrictions in several craft books which often state that
it's pefectly fine to use contents for personal use and craft show sales. Only commercial
manufacturing is prohibited. So unless you're mass producing, craft on!
- Take care of your character & your reputation will take care of itself!
- Take my advice.. I'm not using it.
- Take time to love the little things.
- Talent is flame. Genius is fire.
- Talk is cheap except when Congress does it.
- Taxation with representation isn't so hot, either.
- Teachers are a kid's best friend.
- Teachers are in a class of their own!
- Teachers can't live on apples alone.
- Teachers favorite months July and August
- Teachers have class.
- Teachers make kids count.
- Teachers make the little things count.
- Teachers make the grade A+.
- Teachers make the grade!
- Teachers never lose their class.
- Teachers rule! (could be put with a picture of a ruler and would go well on a small chalk board). Teachers Task.... to take a lot of hot wires and make sure they are well grounded.
- Teamwork is vital it gives you someone to blame.
- Teddy bears are stuffed with dreams and memories.
- Teenagers: NO is a complete sentence!
- Tell me to 'stuff it' I'm a taxidermist.
- Thank God for dirty dishes; they have a tale to tell; while others may go hungry, we're eating very well. With home and health and happiness, I shouldn't want to fuss; and by the stack of evidence, God's been very good to us!
- Thank you for being you!
- Thank you for opening so many doors then seeing me through them!
- Thanksgiving is not a time of the year but an attitude of the heart.
- That's why we call it the present. You and me...Buds forever! (with roses)
- The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
- The art of teaching is the art of assisting in discovery.
- The beatings will continue until morale improves.
- The best bridge between hope and despair is often a good nights sleep.
- The best cure for insomnia is a Monday morning!
- The best gifts are always tied with heartstrings.
- The best inheritance a father (parent) can leave his children is a good example.
- The best mirror is an old friend.
- The best part about waking up is finding your teeth are still in the cup!
- The best possession one may have is a true friend.
- The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.
- The best thing to spend on kids is time.
- The best things in life are free!
- The best way to get the last word is to apologize.
- The best way to knock the chip off another person's shoulder is to pat him on the back. The Cleanliness of Theory is nothing when compared to the Mess of Reality!
- The colder the X-ray table, the more of your body is required on it.
- The company you keep will determine the trouble you meet.
- The cure of crime is not in the electric chair but in the high chair.
- The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
- The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a persons' determination.
- The dust bunnies are having a convention at my house.
- The Easter Bunny Stops Here.
- The egg hunt begins here.
- The eyes are not responsible for what the heart sees!
- The fact that everything will be alright does not necessarily make anything all right now. The facts, although they may be interesting, are irrelevant.
- The faster I go the behinder I get (on upside-down heart).
- The first step to wisdom is silence; the second is listening.
- The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
- The Golfer's diet .....Stay on the greens.
- The good thing about spoiled children is that you never have any in your family!
- The grass may look greener on the other side but it still has to be mowed.
- The greatest possession you have is the 24 hours directly in front of you.
- The handwriting on the wall means the grandchildren found the crayons.
- The happiest families are those in which the children are properly spaced about 10 feet apart! The happiest of all lives is a busy solitude.
- The hardest secret for a man to keep is his opinion of himself.
- The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread.
- The harmony between friends is sweeter than any choir.
- The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of a wise man is in his heart.
- The heart that gives love is always young!
- The highest form of wisdom is kindness!
- The journey to a friend's house is never long.
- The last person who quit or was fired will be held responsible for everything that goes wrong The laughter of children is an international language.
- The light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash.... or an oncoming train.
- The loving are the daring!
- The man who says it can't be done should not interrupt the woman who is doing it! The mediocre teacher tells...The good teacher explains...The superior teacher demonstrates...The GREAT teacher inspires.
- The more arguments you win, the fewer friends you will have.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother!
- The most important things in live aren't things.
- The most miserable person on earth is the one who has money and no friends.