over 1500 quotes for samples, magnets and other projects
One of the most commonly asked questions I've had is "Can we use these for projects we sell?" I've been
told that unless it is trademarked (TM) or service marked (SM), you cannot "own" a saying.
I've also looked at the usage restrictions in several craft books which often state that
it's pefectly fine to use contents for personal use and craft show sales. Only commercial
manufacturing is prohibited. So unless you're mass producing, craft on!
- Wanted child of any age to love.
- Warning: Dates in calendar are closer than they appear.
- WARNING: Mom's gone BEAST.
- Warning: The dates on the calendar are closer than they appear!
- Was today really necessary?
- Washing your car to make it rain doesn't work.
- We aim to please... you aim too please (For a bathroom)
- We all grow best in sunshine and love.
- We are all cat toys.
- We are here on Earth to do good for others. What the others are here for, I do not know - W. H. Auden
- We can broaden our horizons by creating beauty apart from space and time .
- We cannot change the direction of the wind...
but we can adjust our sails.
- We cough to clear our throats..
- We don't know who we are, until we see what we can do!
- We don't make mistakes...We do variations!
- We give advice by the bucket but take it by the grain!
- We had to get rid of the kids...The cat was allergic.
- We interrupt this marriage for a football game! (baseball, hockey) etc.
- We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
- We may not remember days but we do remember moments.
- We only find beauty if we carry it in our hearts..
- We shape our lives not by what we carry with us...But by what we leave behind.
- We should hold our heads high, but keep our noses at a friendly level.
- We sigh to clear our hearts.
- We've been through a lot together...And most of it was your fault.
- Wear natural fibers hug your cat.
- Weeds Welcome Here! (for the garden)
- Welcome to my country cottage
- Welcome to my country kitchen
- Welcome to our Funny Farm
- Welcome to our Patch
- What brings joy to the heart is not so much the friend's gift, but the friend's love.
- What came first, the woman or the department store? (craft store, chocolate shop )
- What counts most in life is what we do for others.
- What do you mean...Ice cream isn't a food group! (you could also use chocolate, cookies, etc )
- What goes around...Comes around!
- What has four legs and an arm. A happy pit bull.
- What is a friend? I will tell you....it is someone with whom you dare to be yourself. --Frank Crane
- What is art, but a way of seeing?
- What lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us.
- What part of NO don't you understand?
- What's good for the goose is good for the gander!
- Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.
- Whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well.
- Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
- When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
- When all else fails, ask a teacher!
- When everything is said and done, more has been said than done.
- When I count my blessings I count you twice.
- When I die bury me in the River so my Husband will fish for me.
- When I die bury me in the Wood so my Husband will hunt for me.
- When I die, please bury me at Wal-mart at least I know my wife will visit me there!
- When I learned how to craft I forgot how to cook.
- When I'm right no one remembers...When I'm wrong no one forgets!
- When in doubt...Duck!
- When in doubt...Exaggerate! (would be good with a picture of a fish).
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. ( or lemon pie ).
- When life gives you scraps, make a quilt
- When nature calls go Golfin' ( huntin', fishin')
- When one is helping another both are strong.
- When someone you love becomes a memory...The memory becomes a treasure.
- When the bosses talk about improving productivity they are never talking about themselves.
- When the going gets tough, the tough use duct tape.
- When the meal isn't ready, they're under my feet...When the food's on the table, they're down the street.
- When the window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade. -- Tom Peters
- When the world wearies, there is always the garden.
- When they placed you in my arms you slipped into my heart.
- When we have a pet peeve it's amazing how often we pet it.
- When work is a pleasure, life is a joy.
- When work is duty, life is slavery!
- When you argue with a fool be sure he isn't similarly engaged.
- When you don't know what to do...Walk fast and look worried.
- When you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail!
- When you sneer and point your finger don't forget... three fingers are pointing back at you.
- When you stop believing in Santa Claus you get underwear for Christmas.